Just Go Ahead and Call…

Posted on

When you are the victim of a motorcycle, car or truck accident and need a vehicle don’t be shy about getting a rental.
I do NOT recommend you give a statement to the at-fault insurance company.  I do recommend you get the claim number and telephone number for the at-fault insurance company’s adjuster.  Then call Hertz, Enterprise or the local rental company in your area.  Tell the rental company you’re the victim of a motor vehicle collision and give them the claim number and ajduster’s telephone number.  The rental company will then confirm this info and, more often than not, put you into a rental on the spot.


Your Legal Guide To Motorcycle Injury Compensation

What Bikers MUST KNOW About Insurance Claims Injury Settlements & Jury Verdicts!

Download It For Free >

I almost always handle the property damage settlement for free.  I get paid from the bodily injury (pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wage and mileage etc) portion of the claim.
If you call soon after the collision I’ll be happy to guide you in the right direction.
Jon Groth is a Wisconsin Personal Injury Attorney handling cases throughout Wisconsin and most recently in Marinette, Two Rivers, Janesville and Wauwatosa.

Get in touch with us today to get started with your FREE case review. We’re only a call, click, or short drive away.