Uninsured Motorist In Wisconsin

Posted on

What happens if you are involved in an auto accident and the at fault person says they have no insurance.  How do you know if they are lying?
One of the “tricks of the trade” is using the State’s resources and power to pull the at fault driver’s license for a year or until payment of damages is made.
The form that is sometimes used is t342.   I suggest you call the Wisconsin DMV or a person injury attorney with any questions about what to do when confronted with this situation.

Get in touch with us today to get started with your FREE case review. We’re only a call, click, or short drive away.