The Groth Law Firm, S.C. is proud to announce the inaugural Vaccine Injury Awareness Scholarship to help support individuals inadvertently affected by vaccines.
In an effort to do our part in promoting vaccine injury victim awareness, we are offering an annual $1,500 scholarship towards a student’s education costs.
To qualify, scholarship candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university and be 18 years of age or older.
Did you know according to Statista, in 2019, 1,282 petitions were filed seeking compensation for injury or death caused by vaccines in the U.S.?
If you are an applicant, we are asking you to compose an essay about the following topic: Describe the importance of federal regulations regarding the administration of vaccines in relation to public policy interests.
About Groth Law Firm, S.C.
Groth Law Firm, S.C. is a Milwaukee-based vaccine injury law firm proudly serving clients all over the world. With recent juries awarding the Groth Law Firm, S.C. verdicts of $3 million and $1.2 million, the Groth Law Firm, S.C. works tirelessly for their clients recovery.
- Scholarship applicants must be accepted to, or currently enrolled in an accredited United States college or university
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Staff and staff relatives of The Groth Law Firm, S.C. are excluded from applying
- Essays must be between 500 – 1,000 words in length, and in PDF format
- Applicants must submit an essay no later than December 2, 2021
We will choose a winner by December 15, 2021. The scholarship recipient will be notified via email.
To apply, submit your essay in PDF format along with your name, physical mailing address and phone number to: email@example.com.