Are you an undergraduate or law school student looking for an internship that will give you real-world legal experience? Then, consider applying for the Groth Law Firm Internship.
At Groth Law Firm we are committed to helping injured people in Wisconsin get the just compensation they deserve. We have two offices located in the Milwaukee, WI area and can accommodate interns at either one. Our internships usually last four months and our schedule aligns with the average college semester. We have internships starting in January, May, and September of each year.
Overview of Legal Internship Responsibilities
If selected, you will work under the direction of staff attorneys on the following types of tasks:
- Working with attorneys to determine legal assistance needed
- Conducting legal research and preparing legal documents
- Attending court proceedings
- Developing resources and educational materials for clients
- Assembling new client materials
- Setting up case files
- Preparing trial materials
- Scanning and closing settled case files
- Reviewing and ensuring payment of client records
- Blog writing
- Dropping off materials to doctor’s offices
- Other tasks as determined by staff attorneys
Are You A Good Fit?
Ideal applicants will have the following qualifications:
- Outstanding performance in their academic program
- Self-starter and great time-management skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Efficiency in a high-demand environment
Please fill out the short form below and be sure to attach your resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. Applications must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the internship start date (though we do encourage you to apply earlier if possible)