Chief Legal Officer
Tom received his law degree with Highest Honors from Hamline University in 1996. His entire career has been dedicated to representing victims of serious injury and death.
A high success rate in injury litigation over the last 25 years has affirmed Tom’s belief in the jury system. Determining what is required to motivate jurors to action is what drives case value. He is confident that if jurors hear all the relevant facts they will always render the appropriate verdict.
A passion for honing his skills as a trial lawyer and being a zealous advocate for his clients has led to Tom traveling the country to keep current on the craft of trial presentation. Tom is the only attorney in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa to be granted “Champion Status” by the National College of Advocacy’s Masters of Trial Law Program.
Tom is licensed in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa state and federal courts.
Below are some of the highlights of his on-going quest for knowledge:
- National College of Advocacy – Master of Trial Law
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy – Master Advocate
- Trial Lawyers College – Graduate
- National Board of Trial Advocacy- Civil Trial
- Milwaukee Repertory Theatre – Certified Actor
- Legacy Truck Driving School – Graduate
- Psychodrama – Director
Tom has been recognized for his professional accomplishments as follows: